Do you recognize this?
Shoulder pain is common. This is mainly because the shoulder is a joint with many different muscles. The shoulder consists of four parts: the shoulder, the upper arm, the shoulder joint and the shoulder muscles and tendons. The shoulder joint is a special joint. It allows a rotation of 360 degrees, making it susceptible to damage and problems. Shoulder pain is one of the possible consequences of this.
Our sports doctors work according to a 360 degree approach.
Our sports doctors:
- Map out your complaints
- Make an accurate diagnosis
- Create a tailor-made action plan
- Guide you to measurable results
- Evaluate the result with you
- Adjust the treatment plan if necessary