These terms and conditions apply to all care provided by Jessica Gal Sportartsen, including injury consultations, sports medical consultations, sports medical examinations, sports examinations, (outpatient) clinical treatments and/or examinations, and also to all (other) medical or non-medical services and/or goods of Jessica Gal Sportartsen, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
The patient/client or client is deemed to have accepted these conditions by accepting medical treatment and/or examination by Jessica Gal Sportartsen, or by instructing Jessica Gal Sportartsen to provide services and/or goods.
Payment and Fees
- Jessica Gal Sportartsen is SCAS certified and affiliated with the federation of sports medical institutions (FSMI).
- The care provided by Jessica Gal Sportartsen falls partly under basic care and partly under supplementary insurance. More information about which care does or does not fall under basic care can be found in the document ‘Sports medicine and the Health Insurance Act
- For services that fall under basic care, you need a referral letter from your general practitioner or medical specialist. If a contract or payment agreement has been concluded with your health insurer, your claim will be sent directly to your health insurer. If no contract or payment agreement has been concluded with your insurer, you will receive the invoice via our factoring office Infomedics at least 90 days after the first consultation. The amount invoiced is determined by the care activities that have been carried out and can therefore only be determined afterwards. After you have received the invoice, you transfer the invoiced amount to Jessica Gal Sportartsen. Depending on your policy (reimbursement or in kind), the costs will be fully or partially reimbursed to you. The deductible applies to services that fall under basic care. The amount of the deductible is at least 385 euros. Depending on your policy, this can amount to 850 euros. The deductible does not apply to children under the age of 18.
- For services that fall under the supplementary insurance, you will receive the invoice immediately after your appointment. You can pay this by PIN or cash. We do our best to inform you as well as possible about the reimbursement by your health insurer. However, you are responsible for paying your invoice and you cannot derive any rights from the information provided by employees of Jessica Gal Sportartsen. We advise you to obtain information from your health insurer about the amount of the reimbursement prior to your appointment.
- Invoices that are not paid on the spot must be transferred to the account number stated on the invoice within 14 days of receipt. Objections to the amount on the submitted invoices do not suspend the payment obligation of you as a patient/client or client.
- If you do not pay your invoice within 14 days, collection and administration costs may be charged. If the invoice has not been paid after 2 reminders, the collection of the invoice will be outsourced to a collection agency. All costs associated with the collection of invoiced amounts, including the extrajudicial costs, are borne by you as a patient/client or client.
Failure to keep an appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment, we ask you to cancel the appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours in advance. Appointments canceled 24 hours or more in advance will not be charged. You can cancel via email or telephone. Outside opening hours (including weekends) you can leave a message on the answering machine. If the appointment is not canceled in time, a “No show” rate will be charged. A “No Show” invoice amounts to at least 50% of the costs of the transaction.
As a patient/client or client, you are not permitted to share information such as schedules, articles, questionnaires, photos and other material obtained from Jessica Gal Sportartsen with third parties without explicit permission.
Jessica Gal Sportartsen is a member of the Complaints procedure of the Association for Sports Medicine (VSG). The complaints procedure applies to the actions of the sports doctors and other employees of Jessica Gal Sportartsen. Submitting a complaint does not suspend your payment obligation as a complainant.
- Jessica Gal Sportartsen is not liable for damage, theft or loss of material and/or immaterial items.
- Damage caused by clients to the inventory or the building is recoverable on the basis of statutory liability.
- Jessica Gal Sportartsen is not liable in any way whatsoever for the information that your insurance company provides to you or us.
- Our Sports Doctors act in accordance with the Medical Treatment Contracts Act (WGBO), which lays down the rights and obligations of patients and care providers.
- Dutch law applies to all Agreements between the Client and the Contractor.